Submit a Return Request using the above Submission Box, and your request will be processed in 2-3 business days
Continue reading for information regarding returns and policies
Marked down/sale section items are Final Sale. Please note we are a small business, and cannot alter our existing policies.
For regularly priced items (including those purchased with a promo/discount code) we have a 10+20 day return policy as below:
- Please complete a Return Request or otherwise contact us within 10 days of receiving your item to begin the returns process. This is the date marked 'delivered' on your tracking.
- If your order is split into two separate shipments, you can submit a Return Request once you receive your final shipment
- Refunds and Exchange Store Credit are issued when your return is received at our studio
- Refund and Exchange Store Credit amounts will be issued for the total paid on an item/s, including promo/discount codes
- Exchanges are issued in store credit as a gift certificate for the amount originally paid on an item (ie., including non-sale discount codes). Store credit will be issued once returned item(s) are received at our studio.
- NOCTEX Gift Cards are issued in USD, meaning your exchange gift card may have a different amount than what you paid. This will be your exchanged amount in USD; purchases made with the exchange gift card will be converted to and processed in your local currency
- For winter holidays please contact us as we will allow some extra time for gifts, etc.
- Damaged or incorrect items must be claimed within 3 days of arrival. Please either make a note in your return submission or email us directly at email@example.com if your item was damaged or incorrect.
- We cannot accept return requests after the 10 day request submission period.
- Returns must be shipped out within 20 days of return request approval on our end. If more time is needed to send out a return, please reach out to us.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs for returns
- USA customers will receive a shipping label via email with our discounted business labels; the cost of the return shipping will be removed from the refund total
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it (unwashed with no deodorant stains, pet hairs, odour, etc)
- If there are any deodorant stains, significant pet hair or odour, a restock fee of $5 will be removed from your refund total
- As we are no longer able to provide direct item exchanges, we are now offering exchanges for store credit in the form of a gift card. Store credit will be issued once returned item(s) are received at our studio
- Any customs fees charged to our account on returned packages will be taken off your refund. Please ensure you follow returns directions emailed to you to avoid this.
- Refunds can only be issued through the original payment form. Visa/Mastercard Gift-Cards also cannot be refunded within this system. Please read all details of your pre-paid cards before purchasing anything online, as we are not associated with any pre-paid third-party systems.
- Price adjustments are not offered.
NON RETURNABLE ITEMS:
- SALE / LAST OF ITEMS
- GIFT CARDS
- INTIMATES - BOTTOMS & BODYSUITS
- COSMETICS / BEAUTY ITEMS (ALL MAKE-UP, NAIL POLISH, PERFUMES, SKINCARE)
- Damaged or incorrect size claims must be made within 3 days
- All footwear must be returned in the original box with packaging in tact
- Do not attach shipping labels directly to the shoebox, or tape the shoebox close
- Shoes that arrive without the original box, or with labels attached directly on the box will be subject to our $5 restock fee
Intimates & Swimwear Returns
- All bottoms and bodysuits for our Intimates Collection are non-returnable
- To initiate a return for bras and bralettes only, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know what bra style you'd like to return, and we will then provide you with all instructions for shipping returns back to us
- Swimwear is returnable provided that all tags and sanitary stickers are still attached, and the garment is clean and unworn, with no stains or scents. If the garment shows signs of wear, or if any tags or sanitary stickers are removed, you will not receive a refund.
Shipping Returns/Unclaimed Packages
- Once you have completed a return request, you will receive one email confirming that the request has been received. A second email will be sent once your request is approved or denied; if your request has been approved, the second email will detail return instructions.
- The customer is responsible for paying for shipping costs for returning an item. If untracked shipping is chosen, any lost packages are at the responsibility of the customer.
- Untracked return packages may take up to a month or more to be returned to our studios; you will be notified as soon as we receive your return.
- NOCTEX is not responsible for refunding any Shipping costs upon an approved refund, as that amount has already been paid to the Shipping Company.
- International items must be returned via USPS/Canada Post/Royal Mail, etc. (NO UPS, Fedex, DHL). If you choose to use another post service, additional fees might be taken out of your return.
- Customer must provide proof of shipping via email.
- Items must be sent with 'return/no sale value' listed. Any customs fees or accidental UPS/Fedex/DHL shipments will be subject to charge.
- If your package is marked as unclaimed by the postal office and returned to our headquarters ('Returned to Sender'), the buyer must pay the postage fee of an unclaimed package as well as the cost of having the item re-shipped to them. If you no longer wish to have your package sent to you, a refund of goods will be given minus the postage charges.
NOCTEX is not responsible for:
- Third party companies such as National and International package services.
- Delayed, lost, or stolen packages.
- Packages marked as 'delivered' but claimed to be missing.
- Additional customs fees, taxes or additional charges by the receivers country.