JAMIE TSHIRT DRESS
The JAMIE dress is a simple every day tshirt dress with pockets.
First Model is 5'9. Wears size Small
Second Model is 6' and wear a size Large (Bust 42", Waist 36", Hips 46")
All measurements are approximate and considered before stretch.
Measure at your widest point on body to compare.
|SIZE||WIDTH at widest|
|SMALL||38" / 96.5 cm|
|MEDIUM||40" / 101.6 cm|
|LARGE||42" flat, stretch to 46" /117 cm|
Cotton Jersey Spandex
Proudly Made from Deadstock Textiles
Made in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- If your order was sent through regular non-tracked post, lost or stolen packages will not be compensated. Insurance and tracking is only available through Expedited shipping options.
- Return and refund policy is 10 days within expected arrival time of your item for regular priced items. Please email us within 10 days of receiving your item to conduct a exchange/refund. This includes any items that are claimed damaged.
- Discounted, made-to-order, or limited run items, or lingerie goods are Final Sale.
- Items on Sale or purchased with are Final Sale.
- Return/exchange items must be shipped out within 7 days of email confirmation on our end.
- Packages returned must be marked as a Return, with 0 value. If full value is put on the package, customs will see this as a sale on our part. Any Customs fee spent to reclaim a refunded package will be deducted from the order.
- We do not charge a restocking fee
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. (no stains, pet hairs, odour)
- Items you wish to exchange for cannot be held. If your return arrives at a time where your preferred exchange item is no longer available, a store credit can be issued. This is due to the unexpected wait times of receiving items back and our no-holds policy.
- Gift cards are non-refundable, as well as Visa/Mastercard Gift-Cards cannot be refunded to your card with the system. Please read all details of your pre-paid cards before purchasing anything online, as we are not associated with any pre-paid third-party systems.
- Price adjustments are not offered.
- You will be responsible for paying for shipping costs for returning your item. If you choose to send your parcel back without tracking, any lost packages are at the responsibility of the customer.
- NOCTEX is not responsible for refunding any Shipping costs upon an approved refund, as that amount has already been paid to the Shipping Company.
- Items must be returned via USPS/Canada post/Royal Mail, etc. (NO UPS, Fedex, DHL). Buyer must provide proof of shipping via email.
- Items must be sent with 'return/no sale value' listed. Any customs fees or accidental UPS/Fedex/DHL shipments will be subject to charge.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. Upon receiving your refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund, due to the fact that your shipping payment has already been paid to the postal system and no longer exists within our account.
- Exchanged items may require additional shipping if an Expedited option is desired. Depending on delivery location, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If your package is marked as unclaimed by the postal office and returned to our headquarters ('Returned to Sender'), the buyer must pay the postage fee of an unclaimed package as well as the cost of having the item re-shipped to them. If you no longer wish to have your package sent to you, a refund of goods will be given minus the postage charges.
NOCTEX is not responsible for:
- Third party companies such as National and International package services.
- Un-tracked packages that are delayed, lost or stolen. Please ensure you choose a Tracked shipping option at checkout if you wish for your package to be insured.
- Additional customs fees, taxes or additional charges by the receivers country .
Unless otherwise stated on the listing, clothing can be washed on a hand wash setting and preferably in cold water. Hang dry in order to keep all your garments looking the best.
The excess use of washing machines and as well as heat from the dryer is harmful to the long-term life of all garments, as well as the environment. We encourage you to spot treat to lessen the need for automated machines, and care for all your clothes in the most environmentally-friendly way possible.