GLADIATOR GARTERS - *SLIP PROOF*
Double garters with slip proof technology. Wear these with tour favourite socks without having to re-adjust throughout the day!
Return and refund policy is 10 days within arrival time of your item for regular priced items. Please submit a return request at our Returns Center within 10 days of receiving your item to conduct a exchange/refund. Damaged or incorrect item claims must be within 3 days
- Made-to-order/limited run items, sale items, accessories and cosmetics are Final Sale
- Return/exchange items must be shipped out within 7 days of email confirmation on our end.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. (no stains, pet hairs, odour, unwashed)
- Refunds will have a $2 restock fee deducted from the total refund
- Any customs fees charged to our account on returned packages will be taken off your refund or added onto your exchange order to be paid before the exchange is shipped.
- Items you wish to exchange for cannot be held; if the size/colour of the garment you wish to exchange for is no longer available, you will be refunded.
- Exchanges can only be done for different sizes or colours in one style. There are no exchanges for different items.
- Gift cards are non-refundable, as well as Visa/Mastercard Gift-Cards cannot be refunded to your card with the system. Please read all details of your pre-paid cards before purchasing anything online, as we are not associated with any pre-paid third-party systems.
- Price adjustments are not offered
- Due to limited stock, we are only able to conduct returns for refunds or store credit on all footwear. If you would like to exchange for a different size, we advise re-ordering to ensure you receive your correct size.
- Please submit a return request at our Returns Center within 10 days of receiving your order to conduct a return.
- Damaged or incorrect size claims must be made within 3 days
- Returned items must be shipped out within 7 days of email confirmation on our end.
- All footwear will be tagged with a 'wear' sticker on the sole; damage or removal of one or both 'wear' stickers on footwear will not be refunded.
- All footwear must be returned with original box and packaging in tact
- Do not attach shipping labels directly to the original box
- Customer is responsible for paying for shipping costs for returning your item. If untracked shipping is chosen, any lost packages are at the responsibility of the customer.
- Untracked return packages may take up to a month or more to be returned to our studios; you will be notified as soon as we receive your return.
- NOCTEX is not responsible for refunding any Shipping costs upon an approved refund, as that amount has already been paid to the Shipping Company.
- Items must be returned via USPS/Canada Post/Royal Mail, etc. (NO UPS, Fedex, DHL).
- The address listed on your received package is a shipping distribution centre and NOT our studio address. If your package is sent there, we cannot guarantee we will receive it, and your exchange/refund will not be processed. If your package is brought up to our studio from a distribution centre, your exchange/refund will be subject to a $10 transit fee.
- Customer must provide proof of shipping via email.
- Items must be sent with 'return/no sale value' listed. Any customs fees or accidental UPS/Fedex/DHL shipments will be subject to charge.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. Upon receiving your refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund, due to the fact that your shipping payment has already been paid to the postal system and no longer exists within our account.
- Exchanged items may require additional shipping if an Expedited option is desired. Depending on delivery location, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If your package is marked as unclaimed by the postal office and returned to our headquarters ('Returned to Sender'), the buyer must pay the postage fee of an unclaimed package as well as the cost of having the item re-shipped to them. If you no longer wish to have your package sent to you, a refund of goods will be given minus the postage charges.
- Pre-order shipping dates can be subject to change due to production issues, shipping delays, etc. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Orders including both pre-order items and ready-to-ship items will be split up; ready-to-ship items will be sent out immediately, pre-order items will be sent once we receive them at our studio.
- Pre-order items will be shipped together, ie., if an order includes two pre-order items along with ready-to-ship items, the pre-order items will be shipped once both are ready.
NOCTEX is not responsible for: