Belladona Ankle Socks
The name "belladonna" means "beautiful lady," and was chosen because of a risky practice in Italy. The belladonna berry juice was used historically in Italy to enlarge the pupils of women, giving them a striking appearance. Poisonous plants that can kill you, but make it fashion.
DOUBLE TERRY in the heel and toe area.
High Thread Count 40 Gram Sock
Shipment types and times
All shipment costs are displayed based on price or volume at checkout. All shipments are processed within 2-5 business days. Time varies during high-volume seasons like holidays or sales.
- U.S: USPS or UPS shipments depending on package weight.
- Canada: Canada Post shipments depending on package weight.
- International: Local Post or UPS shipments depending on package weight.
CUSTOMS AND DUTIES CHARGES: Please note that we cannot guarantee whether or not customs fees will be charged upon receiving a package. We cannot assume responsibility for any fees charged and cannot refund them, as we are not notified about which shipments will be charged.
Return and refund policy is 10 days within arrival time of your item for regular priced items. Please submit a return request at our Returns Center within 10 days of receiving your item to conduct a exchange/refund. Once approved, you will have 20 days to ship out the item. Damaged or incorrect item claims must be within 3 days.
- Sale items, accessories and cosmetics are Final Sale
- Returns must be shipped out within 20 days of email confirmation on our end.
- Noctex does not cover return costs. USA customers will receive a shipping label via email for returns, the cost of which will be removed from refund totals
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. (no stains, pet hairs, odour, unwashed)
- Refunds will have a $2 restock fee deducted from the total refund
- As we are no longer able to provide direct item exchanges, we are now offering exchanges for store credit in the form of a gift card. Store credit will be issued once returned item(s) are received at our studio
- Any customs fees charged to our account on returned packages will be taken off your refund.
- Gift cards are non-refundable, as well as Visa/Mastercard Gift-Cards cannot be refunded to your card with the system. Please read all details of your pre-paid cards before purchasing anything online, as we are not associated with any pre-paid third-party systems.
- Price adjustments are not offered
- All footwear must be returned in the original box with packaging in tact
- Do not attach shipping labels directly to the shoebox, or tape the shoebox closed
- All bottoms and bodysuits for our Intimates Collection are non-returnable
- To initiate a return for bras and bralettes only, please contact us directly at email@example.com to let us know what style you wish to return. We will then provide you with all instructions for shipping returns back to us
- Swimwear is returnable provided that all tags and sanitary stickers are still attached, and the garment is clean and unworn with no stains or scents. If the garment shows signs of wear, or if any tags or sanitary stickers are removed, you will not receive a refund.
Shipping Returns/Unclaimed Packages
- Customer is responsible for paying for shipping costs for returning your item. USA customers will receive a shipping label via email for returns, the cost of which will be removed from refund totals
- If untracked shipping is chosen, any lost packages are at the responsibility of the customer.
- Untracked return packages may take up to a month or more to be returned to our studios; you will be notified as soon as we receive your return.
- NOCTEX is not responsible for refunding any Shipping costs upon an approved refund, as that amount has already been paid to the Shipping Company.
- The address listed on your received package is a shipping distribution centre and NOT our studio address. If your package is sent there, we cannot guarantee we will receive it, and your exchange/refund will not be processed. If your package is brought up to our studio from a distribution centre, your exchange/refund will be subject to a $10 transit fee.
- Customer must provide proof of shipping via email.
- Items must be sent with 'return/no sale value' listed. Any customs fees or accidental UPS/Fedex/DHL shipments will be subject to charge.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. Refunds will not include the cost of shipping, due to the fact that your shipping payment has already been paid to the postal system and no longer exists within our account.
- If your package is marked as unclaimed by the postal office and returned to our headquarters ('Returned to Sender'), the buyer must pay the postage fee of an unclaimed package as well as the cost of having the item re-shipped to them. If you no longer wish to have your package sent to you, a refund of goods will be given minus the postage charges.
- Pre-order shipping dates can be subject to change due to production issues, shipping delays, etc. Any delays will be noted on the listing for the pre-order item. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- NORTH AMERICA: Orders including both pre-order items and ready-to-ship items will be split up; ready-to-ship items will be sent out immediately, pre-order items will be sent once we receive them at our studio.
- INTERNATIONAL (outside of USA and Canada): Orders including both pre-order items and ready-to-ship items will be sent together, once the pre-order is ready to be sent. We'd suggest to purchase pre-order items separately if you'd like to receive ready-to-ship items sooner.
- Pre-order items will be shipped together, ie., if an order includes two pre-order items along with ready-to-ship items, the pre-order items will be shipped once both are ready.
NOCTEX is not responsible for:
We are your trusted store. Ready to continue shopping?