Balance Heels - Black
* super soft vegan leather
* detailed 3D platform detail
* fit: true to size
* back heel height: 5 inches
* front heel height: 1 1/2 inches
Shipment types and times
All shipment costs are displayed based on price of purchase or volume at checkout. All shipments are processed within 2-5 business days. Time varies during high-volume seasons like holidays or sales.
Packages may be shipped via Chit Chats, a third-party shipping and transfer company. Most packages will be transferred to the local postal company, and tracking will be available through those websites as well:
- U.S: USPS direct or USPS via Chit Chats depending on package weight
- Canada: Canada Post or Canada Post via Chit Chats depending on package weight.
- International: Transferred from USPS to local postal company (ie., Royal Mail for Britain, Deutsche Post for Germany, etc), UPS, or Ascendia shipments depending on package weight/destination country.
- If your tracking information is provided through USPS, be sure to copy the tracking number into your local postal company's package tracking for last-mile delivery information
- Shipments being delivered to France and Australia will most often be shipped through Ascendia
CUSTOMS AND DUTIES CHARGES:
Please note that we cannot guarantee whether or not customs fees will be charged upon receiving a package. We are not notified of local customs charges prior to orders being shipped out, and NOCTEX cannot assume responsibility for customs/duties fees, nor refund customs/duties fees.
Be sure to check out our Returns Center prior to purchase or submitting a return request for further information regarding returns and exchanges
Return and refund policy is viable within 10 days of delivery of your package for regularly priced items (ie., no sale/last of/factory sale items). Please submit a return request at our Returns Center within 10 days of receiving your order to conduct an exchange/refund. Once approved, you will have 20 days to ship out your return. Damaged or incorrect item claims must be within 3 days.
- Sale items, accessories and cosmetics are Final Sale
- If your order is split into two separate shipments, you can submit a Return Request once your final package is delivered
- Returns must be shipped out within 20 days of return request approval on our end.
- Noctex does not cover return costs. USA customers will receive a shipping label via email for returns, the cost of which will be deducted from refund totals
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it (unwashed with no stains, pet hairs, odour, etc)
- As we are no longer able to provide direct item exchanges, we are now offering exchanges for store credit in the form of a gift card. Store credit will be issued once returned item(s) are received at our studio
- Any customs fees charged to our account on returned packages will be deducted from refund totals.
- Gift cards are non-refundable, as well as Visa/Mastercard Gift-Cards, which cannot be refunded to the card. Please read all details of your pre-paid cards before purchasing anything online, as we are not associated with any pre-paid third-party systems.
- Price adjustments are not offered
- All footwear must be returned in the original box with packaging in tact
- Do not attach shipping labels directly to the shoebox, or tape the shoebox closed
Intimates & Swimwear Returns
- All bottoms and bodysuits for our Intimates Collection are non-returnable
- To initiate a return for bras and bralettes only, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what style you wish to return. We will then provide you with all instructions for shipping returns back to us
- Swimwear is returnable provided that all tags and sanitary stickers are still attached, and the garment is clean and unworn with no stains or scents. If the garment shows signs of wear, or if any tags or sanitary stickers are removed, you will not receive a refund.
Shipping Returns/Unclaimed Packages
- Customer is responsible for paying for shipping costs for returning your item. USA customers will receive a shipping label via email for returns, the cost of which will be removed from refund totals
- If untracked shipping is chosen for a return, any lost packages are at the responsibility of the customer.
- Untracked return packages may take up to a month or more to be returned to our studios; you will be notified as soon as we receive your return.
- NOCTEX is not responsible for refunding any Shipping costs upon an approved refund, as that amount has already been paid to the Shipping Company.
- The address listed on your received package is a shipping distribution centre and NOT our studio address. If your package is sent there, we cannot guarantee we will receive it, and your exchange/refund will not be processed. If your package is brought up to our studio from a distribution centre, your exchange/refund will be subject to a $10 transit fee.
- Customer must provide proof of shipping via email.
- Items must be sent with 'return/no sale value' listed. Any customs fees or accidental UPS/Fedex/DHL shipments will be subject to charge.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If your package is marked as unclaimed by the postal office and returned to our headquarters ('Returned to Sender'), the buyer must pay the postage fee of an unclaimed package as well as the cost of having the item re-shipped to them. If you no longer wish to have your package sent to you, a refund of goods will be given minus the postage fees.
- Pre-order shipping dates can be subject to change due to production issues, shipping delays, etc. Any delays will be updated on the listing for the pre-order item. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Orders including pre-order item/s will be sent altogether when the pre-order/s are ready to ship. Purchase pre-order items separately to have regular ready to ship items sent immediately.
Fraud & Chargebacks:
NOCTEX strives to provide quality garments and customer service to our customers, and we are more than happy to help with order issues. Customers will always receive an email for cancelled orders notifying them if items are sold out, if the order was flagged as fraudulent, if a payment is incomplete/denied, or if there is another problem with an order.
- SOLD OUT ITEMS: Should a refund email notification be received by a customer for a single item in an order with multiple items, this indicates the single item is sold out, and unavailable to be sent. Customers may also receive an email giving the option to switch out the color or size of an item, or a cancelled order email if all items in an order are unavailable. Refunds should be processed within 24 hours of an above notification, if funds were processed. If there is an issue with the refund being processed, it is advised to contact the buyer’s bank or credit card company before contacting NOCTEX.
- FRAUDULENT ORDERS: Should an order be flagged as fraudulent, the customer may be contacted via the email address attached to the flagged order to verify their identity. Verification may be provided with a picture of a piece of mail or other identification which matches the name and/or shipping address used on the flagged order. High risk fraud orders will automatically be cancelled and refunded, and the customer will be notified.
- INCOMPLETE/DENIED PAYMENT: Should the payment method for an order be incomplete or denied, the payment will not be processed. The order will be cancelled and refunded if applicable, or the order will not be fulfilled and shipped out.
- INCORRECT OR DAMAGED ITEMS: Should an item in an order be incorrect, or received damaged due to a factory defect (ie., item was damaged PRIOR to transit), the customer must contact NOCTEX within 3 days of receiving the incorrect/damaged item in order to begin a return or exchange, or receive store credit, as stated above in our policies as well as at our Returns Center. Returns, exchanges, or store credits are be issued on a case-to-case basis. All other return requests for regularly priced items must be submitted at our returns center within 10 days of the package being marked as delivered on the customer’s tracking information. Further details regarding returns policies are available at the returns center, and customers are encouraged to read NOCTEX policies prior to purchasing and/or submitting a return request.
- Chargebacks are a time-consuming and costly effort for small businesses such as NOCTEX to proceed with. Should a chargeback be submitted without contacting NOCTEX and following the correct policies regarding the chargeback reason, the customer submitting the chargeback will be blacklisted and blocked from making purchases on the NOCTEX site. Chargebacks will be responded to within 2 business days.
- Should an item be returned for refund from an order with an open chargeback, the refund cannot be processed until the chargeback is closed; this can take up to 40 business days. When a refund is able to be issued, a fee will be deducted from the total refund amount to cover the chargeback fee. This fee may be anywhere between $5-$100USD, depending on the fee NOCTEX is charged. A screenshot of the fee amount is available upon request.
- Should item/s be returned for refund after a chargeback is resolved in the customer's favor, a refund will not be issued as the funds will have already been returned to the customer from the chargeback
- Should item/s be returned for refund after a chargeback is resolved in NOCTEX's favor, a refund will be issued with the deducted chargeback fee amount, as mentioned above. A screenshot of the fee amount is available upon request.
NOCTEX is not responsible for:
- Third party companies such as National and International package services.
- Delayed, lost, or stolen packages. Refunds are not offered for undelivered orders
- Additional customs fees, taxes or additional charges by the receiver's country.