Waistcoat - Pinstripe
$75.00 USD $135.00 USD
The Laboratoire vest is a versatile layer. This piece has a single-button closure, raw edges and an adjustable black. Give every outfit a distressed polished feel.
Model wears size Small and is approximately 5'9. Item was made and fit to a 5'6 model
*This style has free hem adjustment! Leave your height and desired length taken off in checkout
Cotton Poly Blend, Unlined
Proudly Made from Deadstock Textiles
Cotton twill tape interior.
Made in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Return and refund policy is 10 days within arrival time of your item for regular priced items. Please submit a return request at our Returns Center within 10 days of receiving your item to conduct a exchange/refund. Damaged or incorrect item claims must be within 3 days
- Made-to-order/limited run items, sale items, accessories and cosmetics are Final Sale
- Garments with hemming or other alterations done cannot be returned or exchanged
- Return/exchange items must be shipped out within 7 days of email confirmation on our end.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. (no stains, pet hairs, odour, unwashed)
- Refunds will have a $2 restock fee deducted from the total refund
- Any customs fees charged to our account on returned packages will be taken off your refund or added onto your exchange order to be paid before the exchange is shipped.
- Items you wish to exchange for cannot be held; if the size/colour of the garment you wish to exchange for is no longer available, you will be refunded.
- Exchanges can only be done for different sizes or colours in one style. There are no exchanges for different items.
- Gift cards are non-refundable, as well as Visa/Mastercard Gift-Cards cannot be refunded to your card with the system. Please read all details of your pre-paid cards before purchasing anything online, as we are not associated with any pre-paid third-party systems.
- Price adjustments are not offered
- Due to limited stock, we are only able to conduct returns for refunds or store credit on all footwear. If you would like to exchange for a different size, we advise re-ordering to ensure you receive your correct size.
- Please submit a return request at our Returns Center within 10 days of receiving your order to conduct a return.
- Damaged or incorrect size claims must be made within 3 days
- Returned items must be shipped out within 7 days of email confirmation on our end.
- All footwear will be tagged with a 'wear' sticker on the sole; damage or removal of one or both 'wear' stickers on footwear will not be refunded.
- Customer is responsible for paying for shipping costs for returning your item. If untracked shipping is chosen, any lost packages are at the responsibility of the customer.
- Untracked return packages may take up to a month or more to be returned to our studios; you will be notified as soon as we receive your return.
- NOCTEX is not responsible for refunding any Shipping costs upon an approved refund, as that amount has already been paid to the Shipping Company.
- Items must be returned via USPS/Canada Post/Royal Mail, etc. (NO UPS, Fedex, DHL).
- Customer must provide proof of shipping via email.
- Items must be sent with 'return/no sale value' listed. Any customs fees or accidental UPS/Fedex/DHL shipments will be subject to charge.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. Upon receiving your refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund, due to the fact that your shipping payment has already been paid to the postal system and no longer exists within our account.
- Exchanged items may require additional shipping if an Expedited option is desired. Depending on delivery location, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If your package is marked as unclaimed by the postal office and returned to our headquarters ('Returned to Sender'), the buyer must pay the postage fee of an unclaimed package as well as the cost of having the item re-shipped to them. If you no longer wish to have your package sent to you, a refund of goods will be given minus the postage charges.
NOCTEX is not responsible for:
Unless otherwise stated on the listing, clothing can be washed on a hand wash setting and preferably in cold water. Hang dry in order to keep all your garments looking the best.
Some garments, such as cold dye, may bleed colour onto lighter garments during wear and wash. To avoid any colour or dye transfer, we always suggest to wash your new garments with like colours prior to wearing.
Garments with raw hems will naturally distress; this is intentional and will not affect the life of your garment if proper care is taken. Lose threads can be carefully cut close to the hem to avoid unravelling.
The excess use of washing machines and as well as heat from the dryer is harmful to the long-term life of all garments, as well as the environment. We encourage you to spot treat to lessen the need for automated machines, and care for all your clothes in the most environmentally-friendly way possible!